Hair transplant surgeon
Zsolnai Ljubov, MD
Dr Ljuba Zsolnai is registered with the Hungarian Medical Chamber. She has 14 years of experience in surgical hair restoration and is specialised in treating male pattern baldness with the minimally invasive FUE2 technique. For the last 10 years, Dr Ljuba Zsolnai has been performing hair transplantation exclusively at HairPalace Clinic in Budapest.
Education and training
- 2017 ISHRS 25th World Congress (Czech Republic)
- 2016 European Hair Transplant Workshop (England)
- 2015 Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (USA)
- 2013 ISHRS Scientific Annual Meeting (USA)
- 2012 Botulinum Toxin - A workshop
- 2011 PRP Therapy in hair restoration
- 2011 Mesotherapy in hair restoration
- Faculty of Medicine of Uzhgorod National University, MD
Professional accomplishmentsAssociate specialist surgeon with the outpatient office of Gyorgy Falus, M.D plastic surgeon.
About our medical review processAt HairPalace, we are committed to providing accurate and evidence-based information on hair loss, surgical hair restoration and non-surgical treatment alternatives. To ensure that you receive credible and up-to-date information, our content is regularly reviewed to affirm the clinical accuracy of our content, visual material and products. Medical review is performed by Dr Ljuba Zsolnai who has extensive experience with androgenetic alopecia and hair restoration.
Written by Zsolnai Ljubov, MD:
April 14th, 2020
Jon’s FUE2 hair transplant The post-op evolution The donor area The final result of the hair transplant Jon got in touch with…
July 7th, 2021
Bald spot on crown: Is it an early sign of male pattern baldness? What causes it? What are the most common early…