Baldness is a serious problem that affects hundreds of thousands of men all around the world but hair restoration provides an effective way to get rid of this problem forever. With the help of the latest techniques, the patients can regain lost hair and the good news is that hair transplant process is painless and there will be no visible scars on the scalp. Price is a very serious question when it comes to hair transplant. Many people think that it is too expensive and they do not even give it a try. In the following, we would like to discuss some of the most important things you need to pay attention to in case of a cheap hair transplant.
Be careful with cheap hair transplant
The expression “cheap hair transplant” does not necessarily mean low quality but patients need to be careful when they look for hair transplant clinics on the Internet.
- It is advisable to check what services are included in the price of the hair transplant. For example, some clinics do not offer free consultation. However, professional clinics, like ours, design personalised treatment plan for each and every patient. Consequently, patients can see the costs in detail and there are no hidden costs.
- Patients need to check whether the hair transplant specialists are qualified enough. Hair transplantation requires a well-qualified and experienced surgeon who can carry out the process from the beginning (harvesting hair follicles from the donor area) to the end (transplantation into the target area).
- If the clinic’s staff does not speak the language of the patient properly, serious misunderstandings may occur. It is essential to check (often a phone call is enough) whether the coordinators can speak the foreign language properly. If needed, professional clinics hire interpreters for the day of the surgery to facilitate communication. However, our specialists and coordinators have a good command of English.
- Price can also depend on the hair transplant technique. Please, make sure to choose the clinic that uses the latest hair transplant method. Cheaper methods can cause problems, especially if the surgery is carried out by an unprofessional surgeon.
- It is also important to check whether the clinic has public reviews. In most cases, reviews are more informative than the clinic’s website. Previous patients can tell their opinion about the clinic, but it is not always easy to determine whether the reviews are real.
You need to be careful with cheap hair transplant but if you manage to find out that the clinic is professional, there is nothing to be afraid of. At our clinic in Hungary, you can get top quality service for a reasonable price. No risks, no hidden costs. Moreover, we offer written guarantee for every implanted hair. If you are interested in our services, contact us directly by filling out the contact form on our website. Our colleagues will answer all your questions within the shortest possible time.